Treb Gatte, Microsoft MVP
About the instructor
Treb Gatte is the Managing Partner at TumbleRoad.com, a Microsoft Power BI Red Carpet Partner, where he helps companies achieve project management and business intelligence success.
He’s a Microsoft MVP who’s written three books on Project and SharePoint. Treb previously worked as the Business Intelligence Program Manager on the Microsoft Project engineering team.
You've been creating Power BI dashboards but are you ready to take things to the next level?
What is this course about?
This course focuses on seven key areas of Power BI that come into play when creating real world Power BI content.
How is this course different?
The big difference between ours and ones you'll find elsewhere is that we go beyond the tool knowledge to share with you:
- Real world problems and solutions
- Lessons learned through experience
- Exercises that mimic actual needs
Why you should take this course?
Take your skills to the next level to meet your real business needs. We'll go deep into challenges you'll encounter where data isn't always pristine and certainly not all in the cloud. We'll show you advanced transformation techniques for data.
Who should take this course
If you are a:
- Business Analyst
- Power User
- Administrator who needs reporting
Or if you work in these areas, you can definitely see value.
- Information Technology
- Social Media
You need this class if you are expected to use data from multiple sources to do your job effectively. The class assumes prior knowledge of Power BI and Data Concepts
What is required for this class
- Install Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- We'll provide everything else
How will the class be conducted?
The class will be conducted live in two sessions over Skype for Business, from 9 AM - 4 PM on consecutive days .
This class will be recorded and made available only to those registered for the class, in case you miss part of the class or are unable to attend live.
What's the cost?
Only $1295 per person to learn how to unlock the power of your data.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced Visualization techniques to present the clearest message
- Advanced DAX formulas for extracting additional insights from your data
- Advanced Data Transformations for cleaning your data
- Connecting to multiple data sources, including on-premises data using the Data Gateway
- Power Q&A/Cortana Deep Dive – Strategy, design and implementation
- Mobile BI Deep Dive – Designing and implementation
- Mapping Deep-Dive – ESRI ArcGIS, Custom Maps and more